* Nominations are now closed for Canada’s CFO of the Year Awards 2018.
For more information on tickets to the Gala on May 17, 2018, click here.
The following qualifications must be met for nominees to be considered for Canada’s CFO of the Year™ Award.
1. Candidates are a Chief Financial Officer or Head of Finance with either a publicly listed, privately owned or public sector organization headquartered in Canada.
2. Candidates are Canadian citizens or permanent residents, and current residents of Canada.
3. Candidates have been in their current role for at least two years.
4. Nominations must be validated and endorsed by the nominee’s Chief Executive Officer.
5. Candidates are not employed by, or affiliated with, any of the organizations that sponsor Canada’s CFO of the Year™ Award.
6. There is a 10-year grace period before another CFO from a winning organization can be considered for the Award.
Under no circumstance will you be required to provide undisclosed or proprietary information about the organization or the individuals referred to in the nomination.
All information submitted as part of Canada’s CFO of the Year™ Award process will be forwarded directly to Robert Half.
Nominee information will only be used for determination of the Award.
The award recipient may be asked to participate in a profile article to appear in various Canadian media outlets and subsequent interviews. Once the award recipient has been determined, the Canada’s CFO of the Year™ Award program will liaise with the winner’s organization to facilitate the aforementioned promotion.
By submitting a nomination, you are consenting to have the aforementioned nominee considered for Canada’s CFO of the Year™ Award.